USAID Education in Crisis and Conflict Network Steering Group Members Selected
We are pleased to announce a dynamic, visionary, and collaborative Steering Group that will help guide the USAID Education in Crisis and Conflict Network (ECCN) for at least a one-year term (February 2022–February 2023). Selected from a competitive set of applications, and in line with the roles and criteria laid out in the Steering Group Terms of Reference, we welcome:
- Susan Hirsch-Ayari (Creative Associates)
- Jennifer Sklar (International Rescue Committee)
- Nitika Tolani (USAID Asia Bureau)
- Olawale Samuel (USAID/Nigeria)
- Monique Mujinga B. (USAID/DRC)
- Gustavo Payan (Partners of the Americas)
- Linda Jones (UNICEF)
- Emily Richardson (Save the Children)
- Nina Weisenhorn (USAID Center for Education)
- Margi Bhatt, USAID Education in Crisis and Conflict Network Lead (Education Development Center)
The ECCN Steering Group will produce analysis, decisions, solutions, and opinions that assist in achieving both the learning network priorities broadly, as well as the learning network activity work plans. These members will be joined by representatives from ECCN local chapters in Regional Hubs that will be established as part of the USAID Leading Through Learning Global Platform.
We are sincerely grateful to those who expressed interest in joining the Steering Group, and we look forward to updating the network on the ECCN Steering Group’s work and future opportunities to apply following initial annual terms.
Congratulations to the new Steering Group members, and thanks to all members for your continued engagement by signing up for the Leading Through Learning Global Platform, following the ECCN’s LinkedIn Page, joining fellow members in the ECCN Member Discussion Group, submitting to the ECCN Learning Series, and exploring new knowledge products on the ECCN website!